· This Entrance Examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University.
· 50% Seats of the total intake capacity are reserved for the candidates belonging to reserved categories from Maharashtra State only.
· Regarding the SPPUCSD Entrance Examination, instructions available only on this site are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels (e.g. telephone, personnel etc.) is not applicable.
· Reservation is applicable only for Maharashtra domicile candidates (SC, ST, DT/NT, OBC categories) as per the Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
· Caste validity certificate is essential for various purposes including the benefit of scholarship/freeship also.
· Valid Non-creamy layer certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/NT category candidates at the time of final admissions.
1) Any Science or Engineering Graduate with Minimum 50% marks for open category and 45% marks of reserved category
2) All Science or Engineering graduate having Mathematics at 10+2 level should be made eligible
3) Qualified the entrance examination conducted by the University Department
The admissions will be done in accordance with regulations of State Government of Maharashtra and prevalent Savitribai Phule Pune University norms.
Result of Entrance Examination conducted on 24/06/2018 (Click Here)
The admissions round is scheduled from 09/07/2018. For Admissions round information (Click Here)