· This Entrance Examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University.
· 50% Seats of the total intake capacity are reserved for the candidates belonging to reserved categories from Maharashtra State only.
· Regarding the SPPUCSD Entrance Examination, instructions available only on this site are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels (e.g. telephone, personnel etc.) is not applicable.
· Reservation is applicable only for Maharashtra domicile candidates (SC, ST, DT/NT, OBC categories) as per the Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
· Caste validity certificate is essential for various purposes including the benefit of scholarship/freeship also.
· Valid Non-creamy layer certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/NT category candidates at the time of final admissions.
1) Any Science or Engineering Graduate with Minimum 50% marks for open category and 45% marks of reserved category
2) All Science or Engineering graduate having Mathematics at 10+2 level should be made eligible
3) Qualified the entrance examination conducted by the University Department
The admissions will be done in accordance with regulations of State Government of Maharashtra and prevalent Savitribai Phule Pune University norms.
Pune, Delhi, Ranchi
Reserved(For Maharashtra only)
· Please submit by hand/by post, a duly signed printed copy of the filled application form with self-attested photo affixed on the place provided, to The Head, Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University, Pune-07.
Please note that the candidates from Savitribai
Phule Pune University who completed qualifying degree course prior to Academic
Year 2017-2018 should submit a self-attested copy of their final year
mark-sheet along with the copy of the online form.
Other candidates need not send any document(s) along with the copy of the online form.
· THE SPPUCSD ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEES ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING THE FEES OF THE NON ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SUCH AS NON-SCIENCE/NON-ENGINEERING GRADUATES OR NOT HAVING MATHEMATICS AT 12th LEVEL etc.
If you have any queries regarding the application form procedure then, you may contact on the email address given below:
Queries regarding eligibility, syllabus etc. will not be entertained on this E-mail.
Instructions/information related to the SPPUCSD ENTRANCE EXAMINATION available on this website only is authentic and applicable. Information obtained through any other means (eg. on email, telephone / personnel from the office of the Department) may neither be entertained nor be applicable.
The Entrance Examination may consist of various types of questions (e.g. multiple choice (objective type) questions, comprehension, essay type questions) and covers the areas of logical reasoning, mathematics, general aptitude and the English language.
· Upto 12th level Mathematics
· Basic English communication
· Basic awareness about the general direction of the syllabus followed at the department: Refer this document in this regards.
For more details regarding course fees, entrance exam and other related details you may read Annexure_PUCSD .
Link to application form:
Ensure you have read all information given on this page before proceeding.
You will have to follow the instructions given on the page linked below applicable to this entrance examination.